Monday, February 22, 2010

Big Ideas, Little Time.

Last week during the infamous trip to Hobby Lobby in which I was inspired to start this blog, I picked up the supplies needed for four potential projects- a quick bedroom picker-upper, a cowlneck scarf, a new baby blanket, and felt flower buttons.

Then, life happened, and so far most of those projects are still sitting in the family room basket waiting to be worked on (though I DID, I will have you know, undo the yarn for the cowlneck scarf from the half-inch of regular scarf I had already started to knit with it!)

I have high hopes for this week, as I've got some downtime tonight and tomorrow night (and hours of Olympics to watch!). Check back soon for updates and, if I get REALLY inspired, a quick-craft project inspired by Starbucks that I hope to complete today.

No comments:

Post a Comment